Beit Natan wishes you a Ketiva Vachatima Tova!
Living with this illness is a challenge that requires untold determination and courage.
We strive to enable each woman to release these qualities to better her life.
Our women’s cancer support and resource center provides comprehensive emotional, psychological, social, and spiritual guidance and support every stage of the disease to women coping with cancer from diverse backgrounds throughout Israel. Working alongside Israel’s professional medical establishment, our professional, dedicated staff offers extensive knowledge and expertise. Our volunteers, many cancer survivors themselves, bring a wealth of valuable, personal experiences. For over a decade, we have been providing meaningful help to thousands, becoming an inseparable part of their healing.
Beit Natan Women's Cancer Support & Resource Center in Israel
Lev Rachel Help-line manned by recovered cancer patients (200 patients)
Tomchim – Home Hospice Volunteer Visitation (50 monthly cases)
Support groups and workshops (60 active participants)
Couples Retreat for Recovery (twice a year, 30 couples each)
R&R for cancer patients and their spouses
Mothers & Daughters (100 mothers & daughters)
Teen Survivors who lost a parent to cancer (35 girls)
Accompanying patients to the outpatient oncology ward
• Raised mammography compliance rates among our target population by over 50%
• Educational outreach to over 45,000 people in 2012 alone.
• Cancer support to approximately 950 cancer patients per year
• Broken the taboo around cancer among our target population
• Opened 4 new programs in 2012 reaching an additional 200 patients and families
• Four part-time staff and 150 volunteers